IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ALL-OR-NOTHING.
Many of our organizing clients express a wish to have someone tell them where to start, what to buy, and how to keep the motivation going.
The Clear Calm Space Organizing Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Plan may be right for you if:
- You want to get organized on your own time schedule.
- You do not have any trouble staying focused on household tasks through completion.
- You love customized, personalized advice for your home, but you are on a budget.
- A 60-90 minute walkthrough in-person (local service area only).
- A customized plan for your needs delivered within 3 business days.
- Follow up emails after 7 days and 30 days,
- Per Room: $225
- Whole Home: $750 (up to 10 rooms)
"Lisa's advice is always pure gold and her eye for creating beautiful organized spaces never ceases to amaze me. Everyone should have her in their corner!"
- Cristy Allen, Atlanta, GA
"I appreciate that she taught me how to problem-solve and take action which has given me hope that my future self will always be able to live in a lighter, more organized and beautiful home."
"One of the greatest gifts I received from working with Lisa is that I learned a new way to “think.” When I wonder if I should keep something I ask a series of questions including “Do I love this? Will I ever need this? Does this deserve space in my home?” I’ve formed this new habit and am now able to let go of insignificant stuff without much emotional attachment. I appreciate that she taught me how to problem-solve and take action which has given me hope that my future self will always be able to live in a lighter, more organized and beautiful home."
- N. G. Atlanta, GA
"I wish I'd done this years ago!"
"I received way more than I expected. Your knowledge, focus, ability to listen and tailor a specific plan for my needs as well as your light-hearted sense of humor helped me navigate many tedious decisions. You’re an incredible “encourager,” pointing out to me that I am organized in certain areas of my life and I sure appreciated that. I wish I'd done this years ago!"
- Jean S. Atlanta, GA